General English - 30 lessons per weekBook now!
Our Intensive English courses are perfect for students who want to study hard and make rapid progress. With 30 lessons per week, this course is a great choice if your time in the UK is limited and you want to make the most of it.
- Develop your skills faster by immersing yourself in an intensive study programme
- Learn to communicate effectively with others both in written and spoken English
- Use and understand a wide vocabulary and accurate grammar confidently and naturally
- Take part in our evening social calendar to make new friends, explore London, and experience England’s famous culture
- Short and long-term courses available for every level from beginner to advanced
- Learn techniques to continue your learning independently when you leave Tti
- General English classes – mixing group activities with individual tasks, these classes cover a range of topics that meet the needs and interests of the group
- Option classes – covering the key topics of conversation, pronunciation and grammar, these sessions give you a chance to focus on your weaker areas. Option 1 from 12:30pm to 1:20pm focuses on your Communicative skills; i.e. conversation practice, pronunciation, vocabulary in context . Option 2 from 1:30pm to 2:20pm has a slightly more academic flavour, focusing on topics such as writing genres, exam preparation, study skills, Business English and use of grammar in context. Option classes can also be changed, giving your timetable more flexibility and variety.
- Homework and e-learning – personalised to your individual development areas
- Regular tutorials – to monitor your progress and help with your personalised e-study plan
|General English (9:00-11:50am) 15 lessons|
|Option 1 (12:30-1:20pm) 5 lessons|
|Option 2 (1:30-2:20pm) 5 lessons|
|General English (2:30-4:10pm) 10 lessons|
|Class days*||Monday - Friday|
9 - 11:50am & 12:30 - 1:20pm & 2:30 - 4:10pm
|No. of 50-minute lessons per week||30|
|Hours per week||25|
|Levels||Beginner - Advanced|
|Prices for Number of Study Weeks|
|1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||12||>12 weekly price|