Welcome to Tti School of English
Find out more about our school and our approach to teaching English
The Tti Approach
At Tti we aim to provide you with the the perfect language learning experience. We will help you develop your English language skills and have the best possible time here in London.
At Tti you will:
- Improve all the main language skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing) in lively classes with our trained teachers, who are all passionate about helping you become confident speakers of English.
- Learn English with other students from all over the world, many of whom will become good friends during your stay and beyond.
- Relax in our comfortable, colourful school where you will find the following: Study Lounge (with computer suite); Roof Terrace (with Ping Pong table); and Coffee Bar (with free tea and coffee all day).
- Visit many of the wonderful places in London (museums, galleries, restaurants, clubs) on our exciting Social Programme. We also have regular student parties where you can dance the night away.
- Stay in one of our excellent residences and study houses, which are all within walking distance of the school. Or you can choose to stay with a Host Family for more native speaker interaction.
Our aim is to deliver quality lessons and maintain consistently high standards – we want to give you a real sense of progress and to ensure that the courses represent value for money.
We will test your level both with a pre-arrival test and an interview on arrival to choose the most suitable class for you. When it is time to change your level I will test your level outside class time and give you the results the next day.
Tti classes do not follow an individual course book. Instead, teachers follow a detailed and comprehensive syllabus, and select the best and most appropriate materials for your class. We often ask our students to tell us what they want to learn, and what they think about their classes. We try to meet these needs and interests to ensure that personal learning objectives are met.
You will also receive copies of study materials to take home and review. We will help you to develop good study skills, which include guidance on how to organize your worksheets and keep vocabulary books, and we will monitor your progress via regular in-class testing, and counselling whenever you need it.