Who is this part-time course for?
This part-time course is for the working student. If you don’t have time to come to everyday classes in school because you are working or otherwise busy during the day. It is a part-time course, in the evenings, twice a week. We offer classes every Monday and Wednesday evening. And you can start any Monday.
What will I learn?
Whether you are studying for work, university or personal development, this course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive set of practical communication skills that you will be able to apply in real life situations. The course covers all core English language skills with emphasis on building your confidence and improving your fluency.
Course Materials: Negotiated syllabus where teachers will select and adapt materials to suit class and individual learner’s needs.
What will I achieve?
- Have become more confident in every aspect of communicating in English
- Have develop your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary
- Have developed your listening, writing and reading skills
What can I do next?
- Use your new English skills for work, travel or further study in higher education
- Prepare for an IELTS or Cambridge Exams qualification
|Intake Dates||Lessons Per Week||Class Days||Lesson Time Slot||1 – 6 weeks||7 – 12 weeks||13 weeks+|
|Every Monday||4 Lessons||Every Mon &|
|7 – 9pm||£45||£40||£35|
Want to study with scholarship? Our lessons are approved from BILDUNG URLAUB, find out more information @ https://www.bildungsurlaub-sprachkurs.de/standorte/sprachschule/topup-learning-london-tti/