Kentish Town has been getting quite a lot of attention recently! A new article this week in Time Out highlighted their top picks for great spots to check out in Kentish Town so Mel wanted to give you her top 5 places to visit in Kentish Town!
Here are the links and addresses of Mel’s top ten in Kentish Town ! :
1. Owl Bookshop – https://www.facebook.com/owlbooks
2. Phoenica Food Hall – http://www.phoeniciafoodhall.co.uk/
3. The Pineapple Pub https://www.facebook.com/ThePineapplePub
4. The Lion & Unicorn Theatre – http://www.lionandunicorntheatre.com/
5. Oxfam Shops – Kentish Town – http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/local-shops/oxfam-shop-kentish-town
Time Out’s guide to Kentish Town – http://www.timeout.com/london/things-to-do/diana-quick-on-kentish-town
Special mentions – Caffe Doppio – great Italian coffees here and Le Moulin – Bakery yummy middle eastern treats , pastries and more!