Why Volunteering ?
One of the better-known benefits of volunteering is the impact on the community. Volunteering allows you to connect to your community and make it a better place. Even helping out with the smallest tasks can make a real difference to the lives of people, animals, and organisations in need.
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Volunteering helps you improve your English
- Volunteering helps you make new friends and contacts in a new country
- Volunteering helps you learn and embrace the culture of a new country
- Volunteering increases your social and relationship skills
- Volunteering increases self-confidence
- Volunteering combats depression
- Volunteering helps you stay physically healthy
Who can apply for Volunteering ?
- Student who is enrolled with us for a minimum of 4 weeks of English studies (minimum 15 lessons per week is required)
- Student needs to be minimum of 18 years old
Our fees and support services
- One off £250 administration fee
- A maximum of 4 weeks volunteering opportunities with a local charity or public sector organisation
- Liaison between the student and the charity organisation
More information on UK government’s Guidance on volunteering, please visit page 28 of